Doc Brodie and the Big, Purple Cat Toy

Doc Brodie and the Big, Purple Cat Toy - Brigham Vaughn, Sally Hopkinson This book was provided by Signal Boost Promotions and read on behalf of Thorns & Ink.

3.75

Rescuing an animal is a joy. I know from experience. Grant has a big heart for the lovely Molly. She is like all cats. Selfish with no fault and get their human(s) trained well. She is his baby and when she does the unthinkable (trust me, if you have raised kittens or puppies you know).

With her nosey level of curiosity she sets to into motion a sweet love connection. I love the way Brodie jumps in feet first. The little coincidences make the story all the sweeter.

Grant is a computer programmer. He is not your typical creepy awkward geek either. He has friends and that helps with his ability to communicate with Brodie. He is an honest soul. He jumps to conclusions. We all do it. The other thing that Grant does, and it makes him so lifelike is the baggage. He is carrying a little travel case from his ex.

Brodie is kind of a tattooed veterinarian badass. He works the night shift, which can make dating and maintaining a relationship hard. He is understanding of Grant’s tepidness but he jumps in. He is the knight in shining armor when it comes to Grant. Even when Grant missteps; he is willing to forgive quickly. I like that about him.

This was a relaxing read. A beach read if you will. There are definitely some laugh out loud points. Smiling comes naturally