Submission Backstory: Memoir of a BDSM Authoress

Submission Backstory: Memoir of a BDSM Authoress - Shawna Hunter This book was provide by Wordwooze Publishing and read on behalf of Thorns & Ink.

Reinvention and self-discovery. They can happen over days, months, or years. It seems more often that it happens in the “blink” of an eye. For Alyssa it happened over the course of a weekend. She was suffering from boredom in her home life. It is something we all suffer from. Boredom can inspire change.

You may not recognize it consciously; subconsciously the changes are happening. I picture Alyssa to be in her mid-thirties like myself. I see some of myself in her. I am a true switch myself. Dominance is control; Submission is power.

She is at the precipice. What next?

David is a young Dom. Mature beyond his years to Alyssa’s sheltered life. She acknowledges her sheltered upbringing, being the “good catholic girl”.

David seduces her cleanly. She is aware that he is seducing her and though her conscious mind says “no”, her subconscious mind is pushing the “yes” and pushing hard. The intellectual nature of David’s seduction made me want him. (I am a sucker for truly dominant men.) This may qualify as a little dubious, but that is okay. Convince me to at least try what you are selling. I may be suspicious of your motives, but use intellect to do it. That to me is the sign of a good Dominant.

She submits to him in way that opens her mind and frees it. I was a little jealous of her. To have the universe put a Dom in your path that is true. Seeking your submission and giving pleasure to meet his own needs of control. I love it. I hope the universe is kind to me. I have my new calling, all I need is a pup and a Dom.