Naughty Tales of Leather & Latex

Naughty Tales of Leather & Latex - Roxy Katt Book provided by Wordwooze Publishing and read on behalf of Thorns and Ink

3.75

This was an interesting collection of short stories. This is what I like to call a blind read. I did not read the blurb or anything about the author. Rubber, leather, and golden showers oh my. Dorothy’s adventures in OZ have nothing on this. I can say that this is the first time I have read postmodern rubber and leather fetish fiction.
The stories flowed in a gossipy conversational way. You know, when you are catching up on the latest news and this is a story you just can’t help telling and for added fun, you through the kinky details in. This was entertaining and amusing for sure. There were a few moments that I laughed out loud. I am still trying to figure out the eel thing.

The main characters all have the same vide. Petite, perhaps a little boyish, and quite into their fetish. The interesting thing, is the practical placement of the leather and rubber. It is used in a way that sets the tone, put not in sexual way for the reader. We are just casual observers in this little world. We are watching the action as it happens from a quirkily written first person perspective.

For me this was a fun light read, with a few WTAF moments (the eel). If you are in the mood for a little fun with the ladies, check this out.